Commercial Construction Estimator
Rate of Pay: 100K per year
Prepares accurate project estimates and bid proposals, including detailed project takeoffs, budgets, and job costing.
• Prepares construction contracts, subcontracts, change orders and purchase orders.
• Demonstrates excellent computer skills, requiring in depth knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, with working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Timberline, and other estimating software, being a plus.
• Oversees and manages each project from estimating to handing the project off to a PM team.
• Ability to create a critical path and/or GANT chart to illustrate and speak to costs and present with bid submissions. Including but not limited to inspections, milestones, and trade alignment.
• Writes, submits, and tracks RFIs as needed on client portals (Lucernex, ProCore, ProTrack, Project Mates, Etc…)
• Redline plans as needed to support specific trade scope and/or RFI’s