Inventory Clerk - 2nd
Job Title: Inventory Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Coordinates maintenance of inventory of supplies, equipment and materials for company departments.
- Orders and maintains adequate inventory of supplies, equipment and materials.
- Contacts vendors to ensure on- time delivery of ordered materials.
- Surveys vendors to ensure purchases comply with policies, regulations and good purchasing practices.
- Documents inventory by utilizing a log or computer database.
- Receives supplies, equipment and materials, marks prices and stocks inventory facility.
- Arranges for return of defective materials.
- Prepares necessary paperwork to ensure proper billing.
- Prepares inventory reports and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Performs a variety of clerical or back office duties as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: High School or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Able to build morale and group commitments to objectives.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Answer telephones
- Balance figures
- Assemble and organize numerical data
- Compute totals
- Develop office procedures
- Read handwritten text
- Gather data
- Input data through Microsoft Office programs.
- Communicate with others to gather information
- Maintain filing systems
- Prioritize different projects
- Verify calculations
- Use database and/or word processing software
- Personal Computer
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Office Type Setting Environment
Protech Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer