Janitor - 1st
Job Title: Janitor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Janitorial and clean up functions within offices and facility.
· Must follow all company policies and practice safe work habits.
· Must be able to troubleshoot emergency situations.
· Able to work closely with supervisor and be an effective team player
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
· Must be self- disciplined and have professional work ethic
· Ability to follow directions and have basic decision making skills
· Ability to perform inspections (ie first aid kits, spill response
· kits, etc.)
· Good communication skills
· Forklift Operator (stand up and sit down units)
· Must have experience performing Janitorial tasks
· Excellent attendance and performance record
· Ability to handle up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work overtime (including some Saturdays and Sundays).
· Flexibility to cover yard crew tasks when necessary
· Basic Math Skills
1yr. experience with the above listed skills is required
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 50 pounds)
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus
- Manufacturing/Warehouse Environment.
Protech Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer