Maintenance Technician II
Position Title: Maintenance Tech II
Report To: Supervisor, Maintenance
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Installs, maintains, tests, troubleshoots and repairs in the areas of industrial machinery / equipment servicing, including mechanical, electrical & plumbing.
· Requires 2-5 years of experience in the industrial manufacturing field or in a related area.
· Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
· Strong Mechanically ability required
· Intermediate to advance Electrical Knowledge
· Electrical (110v-480v AC, 24vDC, Control systems, Motor controls, etc.)
· Preventative Maintenance (Performing routine maintenance on machinery/equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed)
· Repairing Industrial machinery/equipment (Repair machines or systems with proper tools, parts, and safety practices)
· Plumbing (Including but not limited to gas lines, water lines, air lines, etc.)
· Fabrication (Designing, welding, brazing, etc.)
· Troubleshooting (Determining causes of operating errors and finding the correct
· Able to read and understand blue prints, electrical schematics and technical drawing solution
· Able to Read and understand blue prints, electrical schematics, technical drawings
· Able to do precise and detailed work
· Good communication skills
· Keep records of work preformed
· Able to work as part of a team
· Able to work independently