Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor - 1st Shift
Rate of Pay: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
· Must be familiar with OSHA regulations regarding the operation of a forklift, clamp truck and all other related power equipment.
· Must possess the ability to be focused on observing proper operating procedures and safety practices.
· Must possess the ability to carry heavy objects, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl to be able to move materials that cannot be moved with power equipment.
· Must be able to withstand extreme temperatures dependant on weather.
· Must be able to work around fumes, odors, chemicals and/or loud noises.
· Must possess excellent verbal communication skills.
· Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to operate a forklift.
· Ability to operate any other related power equipment.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50+ pounds).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Warehouse setting environment
Protech Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer