Material Handler - 1st - 4500040285
Location : Riverside, CA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Start Date : 07/20/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6 Months
Required Education : High School
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Job Title: Packer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Receives, processes, and delivers incoming orders and/or packs and ships outgoing orders.
- Transfers materials from storage area to ordering department and/or relocates materials within storage area.
- Transfers materials from stockroom, warehouse or other storage facility to ordering department and/or relocates materials within storage facility.
- Accepts incoming shipments upon arrival at dock.
- Removes merchandise from belt and moves it to appropriate area of stockroom, if required.
- Verifies merchandise shipments received against purchase orders, packing slips and/or waybills.
- Checks order for completeness and possible damage.
- Logs shipments, completes and forwards paperwork in a timely manner, as assigned.
- Files paperwork, as assigned.
- Matches prices on invoices, prices merchandise, if applicable.
- Processes orders for delivery.
- Loads and delivers merchandise to department, sales floor, or other designated location.
- Prepares, packs and ships all outgoing merchandise (including returns) according to department procedures.
- Maintains general order and cleanliness of area, including removal of trash, as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum Education: High School or equivalent Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Preferred Experience: 6 - 12 Months Minimum
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
Required Qualifications :