Material Handler - SB 1st
Must be able to read a tape measure/previous wood working experience. Will be using hand tools, must be able to read a tape measure, heavy lifting due to moving doors.
Must have excellent attention to detail
Ability to perform repetitive tasks while maintaining the speed of work, accuracy, demonstrate a positive attitude and team work abilities.
MUST WEAR STEEL TOE SHOES
Brief Duties: Assembly of product and components with the use of staplers and basic tools. Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Minimum Education: High School or equivalent Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
- Preferred Experience: 6 - 12 Months Minimum
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Warehouse setting environment
Protech Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer