OMS Allocation Coordinator
Job Title:Customer Service Representative
Department: Clerical & Administrative
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
· Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
· Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
· Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
· Maintains customer records by updating account information.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
· Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
· Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
· Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in atimelymanner; Gathers andanalyzes information; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason.
· Customer Service - Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptlytocustomer needs; Responds to requests for serviceand assistance.
· Oral Communication- Speaks clearlyandeloquently;Listensandgets clarification whennecessary; Respondsinformativelyto questions.
· Written Communication -Writes clearlyandconcisely; Edits work for spellingandgrammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Reads and interprets written information.
· Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes andplans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plansforadditional resources;Schedules others responsibilities.
· Judgment -Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;Supports and explains reasoningfordecisions;Includes appropriate people in decision-makingprocess; Makes timelydecisions.
· Dependability- Followsinstructions; Takes responsibilityfor own actions;Completestasks on time.
· Initiative -Seeks increased responsibilities; Seeks developmentalgrowth;Solicitsfeedback regularly.
· Occasionallyrequired tosit.
· Occasionallyrequired towalk.
· Occasionallyrequired touse hands to finger, handle, orfeel.
· Occasionallyrequired toreachwith hands and arms.
· Occasionallyrequired totalk or hear.
· Occasionallyrequired tobend, liftor climb
· Occasionallyrequired tolift light weights (less than 25 pounds)
· Hand coordination required.
· Vision, ability to adjust or focus.
· Office Environment
Protech Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer