installing new refrigeration systems, troubleshooting mechanical failures, and performing equipment maintenance. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Must be skilled at a wide range of repairs; these task include general maintenance work, both interior, and exterior, assembly, painting, & rack assembly, minor door repair, and general handyman duties as they arise. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Use of basic tools and able to read diagrams, installation manuals and work in a team environment. The right candidate must be able to work with minimum supervision as well.
Quality Responsibilities: Responsible for ensuring that specified quality standards are met for all tasks completed.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years. Preferred: 3-5 years.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 50 pounds)
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus
- Manufacturing/Warehouse Environment.