Repair Tech B - 2nd
Are you looking for a hands-on position working with today's technology? Does a career in electronic repair working with today's telecommunications delivery systems interest you? We have opportunities ranging from rebuild, refurbishment and repair of components needed for today's telecommunication delivery.
As a member of our team you could look forward to:
· Troubleshooting electronics equipment.
· Soldering equipment using both surface mount and thru-hole methods.
· Using repair equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, volt meters and soldering irons.
· Maintaining quality performance levels learning our quality management methods and procedures.
· Working with a team of skilled technicians in an interactive environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience in electronics diagnostics and repair.
· Ability to read some schematics.
· Good manual dexterity.
· Soldering and de-soldering skills are highly preferred.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Any certifications or degrees in Electronics or Engineering are a plus.
Protech Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer